TRADING POST,PHOTO ALBUMS
THE TRADING POST
Is a new thing were you go around Odessa and gain passwords to different challenges and if you become stuck on a challenge and see some other member has it in there trading list you can trade password or information with each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PASSWORD PROTECTED PHOTO ALBUMS LOOK IN THE SAFE BELOW FOR YOUR PASSWORDS TO THESE ALBUMS AND MORE.
LOOK BELOW FOR THE PASSWORD SAFE AND ENTER THE PASSWORD I SENT YOU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is a new thing were you go around Odessa and gain passwords to different challenges and if you become stuck on a challenge and see some other member has it in there trading list you can trade password or information with each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PASSWORD PROTECTED PHOTO ALBUMS LOOK IN THE SAFE BELOW FOR YOUR PASSWORDS TO THESE ALBUMS AND MORE.LOOK BELOW FOR THE PASSWORD SAFE AND ENTER THE PASSWORD I SENT YOU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CASTLE TREASURE TRUNK ALBUMS
GET YOUR PASSWORDS FROM THE PASSWORD STORE TO ALL TREASURE TRUNK PHOTO ALBUMS BELOW.
CLICK THE TITLE OF THE PHOTO ALBUM YOU WANT BELOW AND ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
CLICK THE TITLE OF THE PHOTO ALBUM YOU WANT BELOW AND ENTER YOUR PASSWORD.
TREASURE TRUNK


4 comments:
I would love to eat her cookies if you know what I mean. he he
thought they were going to be a kitchen messy set of pictures still good though
I prefer pie over cookies.
Looks like she is really handy in the kitchen. She would be even better on the kitchen floor with me
Post a Comment